- 20th - WPAG Fireworks (at dusk)
- 20st - Rightway Propane will be in the bar parking lot from noon to 2pm.
- $10 for a 20# tank, $15 for a 30# tank, $50 for a 100# tank. Cash Only
- If you are unable to be here have a friend or a neighbor get your tanks there, Wildlife will not be able to take tanks for anyone this year.
- 26th-30th - Memorial Weekend
- 27th - Memorial Weekend Party (9pm-1am at Bar)
- 28th - Customer Appreciation
- 12:00pm Bloody Mary Bar
- 1:00pm Children's Activities (all children welcome)
- 2:00pm Adult Poker Run
- 28th - Memorial Weekend Party (9pm-1am at Bar)
- 10th - WPAG Fireworks (at dusk)
- 30th - Summer Party (9pm-1am at Bar)
- 1st - Independence Day Weekend
- 1st - Fourth of July Party (9pm - 1am at Bar)
- 1st - 1:00pm Childrens Activities
- 1st - Golf Cart Parade (3pm, line up at bar parking lot 2:45)
- 15th - WPAG Fireworks (at dusk)
- 27th-29th - 33nd Annual Summer Twister
- 12th - Mayflower Lake District Raffle ($100 tickets, only 100 sold)
- See Patty for a ticket. Lunch 1:00pm, Drawing at 2:00pm
- 26th - WPAG Fireworks (at dusk)
- August 31st - Sept. 4 - Jackpine Jamboree (22nd Anniversary)
- 14th - 11th Annual Soup Cook-Off
- 11:00am - Noon: Soup Setup and Registration
- Noon - 2:00pm: Tasting and Voting
- Around 2:30 pm Winner Announced
Three soup categories with a winner in each: Cream, Broth and Chili.
Please contact Wildlife Campground for detailed rules.
- 14th - WPAG Fireworks (at dusk)
- 28th - Halloween Party
- 31st - New Year's Eve Party (9:00pm)